Monday, December 1, 2008

Thing #11

Delicious is quite cool. I like having my bookmarks wherever I go. Though I have the google tool bar, I haven' really gotten into the bookmark features. For some reason I think I like Delicious more. Don't ask me why, I couldn't tell you. Well, maybe it's because I don't need to have the tool bar app installed to use it. Or maybe it's just that I like the name more. I like having the button right there on my tool bar. That's help. Delicious seems easy to use and fun.

I can see loads of uses for Delicious. It's fun to see what other people have tagged, and it can lead you to some reasources you weren't aware of. Delicious gets a thumbs up from me.

As far as Furl goes, it seems much the same. I like that it saves a cached copy of the original page. Other than that, it seems pretty much the same as Delicious.

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog