Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thing #14

I love Library Thing! I love having my books online. I dig the community of bookish folk commenting on stuff. I just dig the whole thing. I've been using Library thing for oh, 2 years now. I keep track of what I've read, what I want to read, what people have told me to read that I don't have any intention of actually reading, and stuff that I've heard of, would like to read but know I never will. There's a large contingent of Doctor Who book fans and that makes me happy.

Plus, I've used Library Thing to answer reference questions. The tags are great for finding things like Steampunk books or finding books people who like Doctor Who books like, but aren't other Doctor Who books. I saw the Library Thing guy talk at MLA. He was cool. Plus I liked Library Thing for Library's. That seems cool too.

Bottom line: I like this, I use it, it's fun!

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog