Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thing #6



Here's my trading card for Thing #6. I also checked out toondoos, and it was fun. I could spend hours doing this kind of thing, but apart from hours of fun, I'm not sure I'm seeing much that's applicable to the library job as such. I guess you could make fun comics about happenings in the library, but Unshelved is already doing that.

Oh, here's a picture of my tattoo:


This does bring up an interesting issue of rights. My tattoo for instance is obviously a Tardis from Doctor Who. Does this mean the BBC can sue me? And as far as things like Toon Doo or other image sites, they allow you to create things using pictures you've taken. What if those pictures have other folks in them. Do you have to get their premission to use the picture?

1 comment:

Brian said...

This is the BBC. You have infringed on our copyright and the only decent franchise we have going. Please send us 1.8 million pounds ($4 million of your "dollars") if you wish to avoid a lawsuit and painful laser surgery (or arm removal, your choice).
Cheers,
The BBC

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog