Monday, November 3, 2008

Thing #5


Well, I did the Flickr mash-up stuff, and I must say I'm not terribly impressed. It's kind of cool, but not extremely useful. I added a "spell with Flickr" thing of my name on my blog, and I'm pretty happy with it, but bottom line, I'm not seeing a huge use. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "Uh, it's the Internet, it's not supposed to be useful". And I get that I do, which is why I said "kind of cool*". I'm not saying I hate it, I'm just saying I'm not seeing this stuff being really useful. Other than making cool signs, I'm not really seeing any use at all.
I did put an awesome picture of the Tardis in this post. It's not for any particular purpose, I just thought it was cool. Perhaps in a future post I'll insert a picture of my Tardis tattoo.


*see second sentence

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog