Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thing 31

More Twitter: I'm digging Twitter. I'm still a n00b but I'm getting there. I think right now my Twitter page says: "Hey I'm new at this, here's what's on my mind." I don't have a fancy theme, or anything like that. It might because I look at my tweets mostly through iGoogle, so I'm not so concerned about my actual twitter page. Mostly I use twitter to tweet my beers at Mystery Beer Night. I must say I use facebook as my twitter for the most part. I have a few friends I'm following and few friends are following me. I guess my twitter page says "I'm a drunk". Which is fine and not entirely untrue.

I'd say twitter fits into my social network stratedgy by allow me to follow my friends in another way. Mostly I use online tools like twitter and facebook to keep up with my friends. I don't do much business through Facebook or twitter, but I'm not so obnoxious that if work contacts found me that wouldn't be totally turned off by my remarks. I'm just being me.

So for me twitter is just another interesting way to see what Russ is doing.

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog