Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thing 30

More RSS and Delicious. I must say I'm really not that down with RSS. I try and I try, but I just can't get into it. I've tried bloglines and Google reader and I want to like them, but for some reason, I can't. Prehaps it's because I don't get a chance to look at many websites regularly anymore. The moments I got to do that have been stolen away by Facebook. I think I said much the same in my 23 Things post. Other folks I know love RSS though. I guess it's just one of those things. I'm going to give it another go though, just to say I did.

As far as other Delicious features go I guess searching other folks bookmarks would be my favorite feature. The inbox stuff didn't seem that cool to me, but I did add a tag cloud to my blog, for what it's worth. I dig Delicious, I really do, but as a spot where I can access my bookmarks. I guess I driven to discovery by need. As soon as I need something else from Delicious I'll discover it. I guess I like tag bundles too.

So, I don't view my RSS regularly, I don't really have any suggestion for using RSS stuff or Delicious beyond explore. With everything I done with 23 Things or More Things, I can say if something piqued my fancy, I'd spend some time with it, I'd really see what it could do. And if something didn't, well there's always the next thing.

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog