Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thing #23

My thoughts. My opinions on Web 2.0 stuff hasn't changed. I still think is a over-hyped and I still think people will come to information. I guess the only thing I softened on is I think is important to have many access points to information and library services. I've actually always felt that way, I just came off as anti-access-points previously.

May favorite things are: LibraryThing, Google Docs and Gcast. Gcast was the only one of those things I found out about through 23 things. I've bit a much more avid Librarythinger thanks to 23 Things. I'll have to upgrade my account soon.

I've started scheduling tutoring sessions for other folks who want to do 23 Things or more things at the library. I must say, helping others really motivated me to finish 23 Things myself. I owe John a debt of gratitude. It also made the things more fun.

The content is pretty good. The only issue I have the amount and how many of the things I'm going to remember say next year. That's on me though.

I'm already signed up for more things!

I'd describe my 23 Things experience as: Fun. In the end it was pretty cool to take a look at the Web 2.0 stuff out there. I feel less curmudgeonly.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep up with my blog. I spent too much time on it to stop now!

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog