Monday, February 9, 2009

Thing #24

Update. As I just finished 23 Things, I don't have a lot of updating to do. I've already updated my avatar a few times. I was thinking of doing some stuff to it again, but I like it as it is. My profile is fairly complete. Just so you know I didn't completely punk out I did change my profile picture.

It's been like a week or something since my last post, so I think I recall what I've blogging about. What I like about blogging is getting my ideas out there is the world. People don't have to read my thoughts, but they're there is they want them. I, on occassion, consider my self a writer and I've been told I can turn a phrase, so I think to think if someone were to stumble upon my humble little blog they my earn themselves a chuckle or two.

I have found a few other blogs to read. I'm helping a few folks with 23 Things, so I read their blogs on occassion. Also I started reading a few blogs that I heard were funny. I do comment other people's blogs. It's not something I make a huge habit of, but I do it. I lurk in a few forums here and there too. I come out of my shell and ask a stupid question from time to time. My interest in blogs is directly related to my interests. I like movie blogs, and Sci-Fi blogs, book blogs and pop culture blogs, so I'm not really blogging for business purposes.

So that's thing #24 for #23

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog