Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing #22

Thing 22. I'm going to do the More Things thing that just started. That's how I plan to keep up on my Web 2.0 savvy. I think I'm going to keep doing Mystery Beer Night Podcast too. Those are fun.



A way I'd recommend to keep up your savvy is to help other people learn stuff. I've been helping a friend, John, learn 23 Things. It's a lot more fun to help someone else than it is to do the things on your own. Also, I'm starting 23 Things tutoring. I find people use the things differently, so the more people I help learn the things, the more ways the use the Things I learn.



I had fun with this. I'll almost definitely keep up my blog. I find it to be amusing at the very least. Here's a not so good picture of me waving bye, or more precisely adieu. Until More Things, I'll see you then. Well, then and Thing 23

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog