Friday, January 16, 2009

Thing 21

Other Social Networks. I started a Gather Account. I posted to the Doctor Who fan section of Gather, and I was not exactly impressed with Gather. Just another social network. I did the Ning thing too. I might be able to use that to run a Call of Cthulhu game with my pals. I think a play by Wiki will work out better. I'd probably use PB wiki for that. I joined the 23 Things Ning. Ning seems like it might be a little more useful to me than other things. It also sort of got lost in the shuffle. I couldn't remember if it was Gather or Ning or 43 Things that was the social network creation site. I also joined 43 things. That could also be useful. One of these days I'm going to write a novel. 43 Things might help me accomplish that.

I added a Ning badge to me wiki and I added another slide show with Ning. John keeps saying that 23 Things is, like, 3 things over and over again. The Ning slide show was totally that.

I am a member of a couple different online communities. Outpost Gallifrey, World of Warcraft, and Facebook and MySpace. So I'm not a stranger to this stuff.

Oh, I added a kick ass picture of Ultra Magnus for pretty much no reason.

I'm going to try 43 things for a bit. I might even check out a few others. Also, Ning might facilitate some online socializing of my own.

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog