Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mobile Thing #23

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about  mobile devices and apps. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
    • Not really.  I guess I'm more aware of somethings and maybe more likely to seek out a solution through an App now.  Maybe.
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries?
    • Favorite thing: TED talks App.  Loving it!
    • Discoveries: App utility and ease.  I have discovered I can tell which Apps suck faster.
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Mobile Things?
    • I went to their office and talked to them about it and commented on comments they posted on my blog/
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
    • I finished 4 days early.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content?
    • Not much.  I think the self paced format works well.  I like the variety. 
  • If we offered a another 23 Things program like this in the future would you participate?
    • Sure!
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities to others?
    • Appy (to the tune of Happy sung by Pharrell Wiliams)

*Mic Drop*

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog